This page contains info on the McDonald’s $200 Gift Card prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2022! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
- Each McDonald’s $200 Gift Card prize comprises of one (1) x eftpos prepaid gift card valued at $200.
- The promotional partner for the McDonald’s $200 Gift Card prize is McDonald’s Australia and the card is issued by Vii Pty Ltd ABN 83 619 963 263(‘we/us/our’). In these conditions ‘you’ are the Card winner or user. Vii Pty Limited (“Vii”) is the issuer of the Card and authorises The Card Network (“TCN”) Pty Ltd ABN 87 626 501 568 to distribute the Card.
- Using the Card, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must give these conditions to the user of the Card if that is not you. The Card remains our property.
- This Card is an eftpos prepaid gift card that can be used for electronic and instore transactions. The Card will be activated when it is sent to you. Based on variations of applicable state laws, the expiry period for your card may vary. The relevant expiry period is printed on the back of your card and you can also check the remaining period of use and the card balance at thecardnetwork.com.au.
- We are not liable for the goods or services you purchase with our Card. Any purchase made with a participating retailer constitutes a transaction between you as the holder of the Card and the relevant retailer. You acknowledge and agree that we are not a party to that transaction, and is not in any way responsible or liable in relation to that transaction. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with a Card must be resolved with the retailer. If you think there has been an incorrectly processed transaction on your Card please contact the retailer where the transaction took place. We are unable to reverse transactions approved or processed by any retailer.
- The Card cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance. For such a transaction you need to pay the difference by another method if the merchant agrees.
- This Card is not reloadable. To check the card balance, card expiry and full conditions of use, go to www.thecardnetwork.com.au. For balance enquiries, you will be required to enter both the Card Number and Access PIN on your Card prior to getting access to the card information. The card cannot be used after expiry. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited. We will not give you any notice before this happens.
- The Card cannot be used to obtain or redeem cash and cannot be used for making direct debit, recurring, or regular instalment payments. Authorisations may be declined at some merchants (such as gambling merchants or merchants who choose not to accept prepaid cards). We are not liable in any way when an authorisation is declined for any particular transaction except where the authorisation has been declined because of an act or omission on our part.
- You acknowledge that we may allow access to the services offered on this site to anyone who enters a valid Card number and 4-digit PIN. Your PIN is simply our way of identifying you. It does not offer you any protection or security if your Card is lost, stolen or damaged. Remember to treat your Card like cash. You are solely responsible for any loss caused by use of your Card and PIN by you or any other person, including any use not approved or contemplated by you Your Card will not be replaced if misused, lost, stolen or damaged. If you notice any error or suspect any unauthorised use relating to the Card, you should notify THE CARD NETWORK immediately on 1300 375 346 during business hours or alternatively you can send an email to [email protected]
- If you have a problem with a purchase made with the Card, or a dispute with a merchant, you must deal directly with the merchant involved. If you cannot resolve the dispute with the merchant, you can contact THE CARD NETWORK on 1300 375 346 during business hours or alternatively you can send an email to [email protected]
- Any refunds on Card transactions are subject to the policy of the specific merchant. If the Card expires or is revoked before you have spent any funds resulting from a refund (whether or not the original transaction being refunded was made using the Card) then you will have no access to those funds. The card has a 12 month expiry period from the date of issue.
- We may restrict or stop the use of the Card if suspicious activities are noticed.
- If you wish to make a complaint about your Card you can send an email to [email protected]
- You are responsible for checking your transaction history online and knowing your available balance, which can be checked at thecardnetwork.com.au
- At any time we may add or remove participating retailers and/or where the Card may be redeemed and/or add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Card.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions can be viewed at thecardnetwork.com.au.
- These Terms are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia.