This page contains info on the $10 Off Day Out prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2017! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
List of Day Out Locations Nationwide (updated for 2017)
- New South Wales (NSW) Free Day Out Locations
- Victoria (VIC) Free Day Out Locations
- Queensland (QLD) Free Day Out Locations
- Western Australia (WA) Free Day Out Locations
- South Australia (SA) Free Day Out Locations
- Tasmania (TAS) Free Day Out Locations
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Free Day Out Locations
- Northern Territory (NT) Free Day Out Locations
- Each $10 Off Day Out prize comprises of one (1) x e-voucher valued at up to $10.00 (“$10 Off Day Out Voucher”).
- The Promotional Partner for the $10 Off Day Out Voucher prizes is TLC Marketing Worldwide Pty Ltd (ACN 124 275 921) (“TLC”).
- Each $10 Off Day Out Voucher prize entitles the winner to one (1) x $10 off an ‘Experience’ entry (adult or child admission) to a participating venue listed on the Promotional Partner website https://mcdonaldsmonopolydaysoutau.mytlcrewards.com (“Promotional Partner Website”), subject to the terms stated here. To claim a $10 Off Day Out Voucher prize, a winner must enter their Unique Prize Code and any required Personal Information on the relevant Promotional Partner Website.
- Winners must select a participating venue on the Promotional Partner Website to claim a $10 Off Day Out Voucher for their chosen venue, which will be sent via email to the winner’s nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours. The $10 Off Day Out Voucher must be printed and surrendered at the selected venue on the day to ensure the winner is not charged for the admission. ID may be required for presentation with the $10 Off Day Out Voucher as proof of identity.
- Winners must attach their Monopoly $10 Off Day Out winning ticket to their printed $10 Off Day Out Voucher to validate it. Winners should keep a copy of their Monopoly $10 Off Day Out winning ticket, which may be required to validate their original win.
- Only one (1) $10 Off Day Out Voucher may be used per group per venue. Participating venues will not allow multiple members of a group to redeem their $10 Off Day Out Voucher at the same time. Individual venues reserve the right to limit the total number of $10 Off Day Out Vouchers that may be redeemed on any given day. Please contact the venue in advance of redemption to avoid disappointment.
- $10 Off Day Out Vouchers are valid for one (1) use at a participating venue until 30 May 2018. Additional restrictions on validity, age and height restrictions may apply – please check with the chosen participating venue.
- The last date to claim a $10 Off Day Out Voucher via the Promotional Partner Website is 31 January 2018.
- $10 Off Day Out Voucher prizes can be claimed online only. Access to the Internet is required. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Partner Website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
- $10 Off Day Out Vouchers can only be used at the chosen venue (as printed on the voucher).
- $10 Off Day Out Vouchers must be presented at a participating venue and possession of a voucher does not provide the voucher bearer to any preferential treatment.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to use their $10 Off Day Out Voucher by the specified expiry date. The $10 Off Day Out Voucher is issued with the understanding that it will not be extended or replaced.
- $10 Off Day Out Vouchers cannot be transferred or sold.
- Use of $10 Off Day Out Vouchers are subject to availability at participating venues and their use may be limited during public and school holidays and other peak periods.
- $10 Off Day Out Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or special offer.
- TLC, its respective agents and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged $10 Off Day Out Vouchers.
- TLC, its respective agents and distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring at the participating venue.
- TLC, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Any statutory rights the winners may have remain unaffected.
- Any disputes between winners pertaining to the use of $10 Off Day Out Vouchers are strictly between the winners and the participating venue.
- $10 Off Day Out Voucher prizes are subject to promotional availability. TLC reserves the right to withdraw and then substitute $10 Off Day Out Voucher prizes with another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. For example, if a venue closes, a replacement $10 Off Day Out Voucher may be issued for another venue.
- All winners taking advantage of $10 Off Day Out Voucher prizes do so, on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The $10 Off Day Out Voucher prizes are administered by TLC, PO Box R446, Royal Exchange, NSW, 1225. All correspondence regarding these prizes should be directed to Creata at 6/3 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW, 2120 ATTN: McDonald’s Monopoly 2017 Promotion.
- TLC Contact Details: PO Box R446, Royal Exchange, NSW, 1225. T: 1800 464 465.
- The terms of the $10 Off Day Out Voucher prizes are as stated in these Conditions of Entry (including this Schedule 2) and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply.
- Timeframes for delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of TLC, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. TLC will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
- Nothing in these terms affects any statutory rights a winner may have including under the Australian Consumer Law.