DEAL: KFC – 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesdays
- Across Australia, it was available starting 20 February 2018 until 13 March 2018. Unfortunately, that means the latest promo has ended everywhere except QLD and possibly WA. You might want to check out their latest promos such as:
- For Queensland, it’s available all year around! Some stores have removed the promo during normal periods and have replaced it with 9 Pieces + 2 Sides for $14.95 or increased the price to $10.95.
- In Western Australia it was available from 17 April to 14 May 2018. Let us know in the comments if you’ve found it at your store!
For the 9 for $9.95 deal, you’ll get nine pieces of chicken – generally 2 thighs, 2 wings, 2 ribs, 2 drumsticks and one breast piece. You may be able to swap out pieces, but this depends store by store.
In QLD and WA, you’ll also be able substitute the original recipe for Hot and Spicy chicken.
When it’s available, you can also get two large sides for $5.95 with your 9 for $9.95 purchase – choosing from chips, potato and gravy, coleslaw or a 1.25L drink.
For other options (that are available outside QLD/WA), you might want to check out some of the other cheap family deals:
To take advantage of this deal, you can locate your closest KFC store by clicking here.
If you’ve tried the $9 for $9.95 Tuesdays offer from KFC, let us know what you think in the comments! Otherwise, for more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below.
- DEAL: KFC $4.95 Fill Up Popcorn Chicken
- NEWS: KFC’s Tower Burger is back starting 11 June
- DEAL: KFC $10 Bucket of Popcorn Chicken (WA)
- DEAL: KFC Family Burger Box (2 Burgers, 2 Twisters, 2 Large Chips, 6 Nuggets & Popcorn Chicken)
- DEAL: KFC – 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesday
- DEAL: KFC $13.95 Wings Pack (12 Wicked Wings & 2 Large Chips)
- DEAL: KFC $12.95 Wings Pack (12 Wicked Wings, Large Chips, Large Potato & Gravy)
- DEAL: KFC $15 Bring Dinner Back Pack
- KFC App - Colonel's Table Deals
- KFC Deals, Vouchers and Coupons
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.