DEAL: KFC – 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesdays
Currently, the 9 for $9.95 deal is not available nationwide. However, KFC have launched $8 Bucket Tuesdays with four different chicken options – click to read more!
In Queensland only, you can get 9 pieces for $10.95 on Tuesdays on the KFC App – click to read more! Some other stores may have a 9 pieces + 2 Sides for $14.95 offer.
For the deal, you’ll get nine pieces of chicken – generally 2 thighs, 2 wings, 2 ribs, 2 drumsticks and one breast piece. You may be able to swap out pieces, but this depends store by store.
You can also get two large sides for $5.95 with your 9 for $9.95 purchase – choosing from chips, potato and gravy, coleslaw or a 1.25L drink.
Unfortunately this promo is not currently available so you may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:
- Free Delivery with Zinger Stacker via KFC App
- 10 Original Tenders for $10
- $49.95 Christmas in July Feast
- Free Delivery with Christmas in July Feast via KFC App
- 20 for $20 – 10 Pieces Original Recipe + 10 Wicked Wings (Newcastle Only)
- 20 for $20 – 10 Pieces Original Recipe + 10 Nuggets (Gippsland Only)
- Christmas in July Jumpers
- Crunch Range – Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw (NSW/ACT)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
Other Cheap Family Deals
For other options (that are available nationwide), you might want to check out some of the other cheap family deals:
To take advantage of this deal, you can locate your closest KFC store by clicking here.
If you’ve tried the $9 for $9.95 Tuesdays offer from KFC, let us know what you think in the comments!
More KFC Deals and Promotions
Otherwise, for more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.