DEAL: KFC – 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesdays
Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available. From 7 to 28 September, KFC had brought back the deal in some states, while introducing a similar 6 for $6.95 deal via the App. Unfortunately, this deal has now ended.
Unfortunately this promo is not currently available so you may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:
- Hot and Spicy Chicken returns 17 May 2022
- $4.95 Hot & Spicy Fill Up
- $13.95 Hot & Spicy Zinger Box
- Tender Crunch Burger (App Secret Menu)
- $2.95 Loaded Chips with Popcorn Chicken (Selected Stores)
- $1 Wicked Wing Wednesdays via App (Selected Stores)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $3.95 Go Bucket
- Zinger Crunch & Original Crunch Twister Box
- $24.95 Cheap as Chips (8 Pieces Chicken, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips & 2 Large Potato & Gravy)
- Crunch Range – Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
Other Cheap Family Deals
For other options (that are available nationwide), you might want to check out some of the other cheap family deals:
To take advantage of this deal, you can locate your closest KFC store by clicking here.
If you’ve tried the $9 for $9.95 Tuesdays offer from KFC, let us know what you think in the comments!
For all the latest KFC prices, click for the latest KFC Menu Prices in Australia.
Previous Deal Information
For the deal, you’ll get nine pieces of chicken – generally 2 thighs, 2 wings, 2 ribs, 2 drumsticks and one breast piece. You may be able to swap out pieces, but this depends store by store.
You can also get two large sides for $5.95 with your 9 for $9.95 purchase – choosing from chips, potato and gravy, coleslaw or a 1.25L drink.
More KFC Deals and Promotions
Otherwise, for more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.