DEAL: TheFork – 10,000 Points ($20 Value) with TENMORE Promo Code
Until 2 August 2019, TheFork, previously Dimmi, are offering 10,000 points worth $20 when you book and Dine at TheFork Festival – 50% off food offer!
Simply enter the promo code TENMORE at the checkout.
Terms and conditions are:
• Users must dine between Tuesday 30th July to Friday 2nd August 2019 and have booked a TheFork Festival – 50% off food offer to be eligible for reward points.
• Users must make a valid restaurant booking on www.thefork.com.au or the iPhone/Android app with the promotional code TENMORE entered into the promotional code field at the time of booking in order to receive 10,000 TheFork Rewards Points.
• Please note that this bonus offer gives you 10,000 points and you will also be awarded the standard number of points you receive in a regular booking.
• Points will be credited after the promotion has ended and within 30 days.
• If the booking is cancelled or no-showed, the bonus points offer does not apply.
• Please note that each user can only use the promo code once and that it is not transferable.
• Please note that you will not receive10,000 TheFork Rewards Points for making a review.
• If you do not use the promotional code during your booking, we cannot credit the points to you post-booking.
• TheFork reserves the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time. Please note that this offer is only applicable on bookings.
• Ensure you have the promo code ‘TENMORE’ entered in the appropriate field when you complete your booking. You will find the field listed under the Optional Details section.
You can also find up to 50% deals at selected restaurants – click on the below links to book!
If you’ve tried this deal, let us know in the comments!
For more Dimmi deals, click here.
Any thoughts about this deal? Let us know in the comments.