DEAL: Boost Juice – Up to $5 off with Challenges via Boost App
To access the challenges, click on the “Free Stuff Inside” banner on the home page of the app, or look for the “Challenges” Banner.
Challenges and offers include:
- $5 off – How Many Seeds Does the Average Strawberry Have? (answer: 200) – valid until 29 June
- $5 off – On Average, How Many Oranges Make Up 1.5m? (answer: 20) – valid until 29 June
- $3 off – Enter the Magic Codeword in one of Boost’s recent Facebook Posts (answer: Mango)
- $1 off – Buy Any Protein Ball to Get $1 off
- $5 Boost – Purchase a Boost before 11am to Get a $5 Boost
- $1 off – Use the Find Us Tool to Get $1 off
You’ll need the Boost App to get the offers – to download or update your app – click here!
To take advantage of this deal and to locate your closest Boost store, click here.
For more Boost Juice deals, click on one of these links:
If you’ve tried this deal, let us know what you think in the comments!
For more Boost Juice news and deals on Frugal Feeds, click here.
Any thoughts about this deal? Let us know in the comments.