NEWS: KFC Hot and Spicy Chicken returns 14 July 2020
Unfortunately this promo is not currently available so you may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:
- 24 Nuggets for $10 (until 17 May)
- Free Delivery with Mates Burger Box via KFC App
- Free Zinger Crunch Bowl with Zinger Crunch Burger Purchase on KFC App (ACT Only)
- Crunch Range - Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw (NSW/ACT)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
On Tuesday 14 July 2020, KFC are bringing back one of their most requested menu items – Hot and Spicy Chicken!
KFC’s Hot and Spicy Chicken features full sized chicken pieces marinated in a blend of chillies and spices, coated with a crunchy and crispy coating.
This item’s no stranger to Queenslanders and Western Australians who get the product all year around – but for those living in the rest of the country, you’ll have to get in quick, because it’ll only be available for a limited time only – from 14 July to 10 August.
Any meal with Original Recipe Chicken can be substituted for Hot and Spicy Chicken – you can even mix and match meals with a combination of both types of chicken.
Pricing for Hot and Spicy chicken varies by meal and location – starting from $3.00 for one single piece.
In Newcastle and selected stores only, you can also get it as part of the 9 for $9.95 Hot & Spicy Tuesdays deal using the KFC App – click to read more!
In QLD and selected stores in WA, you can get 9 pieces for $10.95 on Tuesdays.
To locate your closest KFC store and to check pricing, click here.
If you’ve tried this latest item from KFC, let us know what you think in the comments! Otherwise, for more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.