DEAL: KFC – 9 pieces for $10.95 Tuesdays in QLD (KFC App)
Unfortunately this promo is not currently available so you may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:
- $4.95 Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken Fill Up (until 4pm)
- Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken
- 10 for $10 Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken via KFC App
- $12.45 Hot & Crispy Boneless Box
- Habanero Hot & Crispy Chicken (Tasmania Only)
- $20.95 Cheap as Chips (8 Pieces Chicken, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips & 2 Large Potato & Gravy)
- Crunch Range – Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw (NSW/ACT)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
Starting Tuesday 15 June 2021, KFC are bringing back 9 pieces for $10.95 Tuesdays in Queensland in The KFC App!
For the 9 for $10.95 deal, you’ll get nine pieces of chicken – generally 2 thighs, 2 wings, 2 ribs, 2 drumsticks and one breast piece. You may be able to swap out pieces, but this depends store by store.
You can choose from Original Recipe or Hot and Spicy Chicken.
You can also get two large sides for $5.95 with your 9 for $9.95 purchase – choosing from chips, potato and gravy, coleslaw or a 1.25L drink.
For all the latest KFC prices, click for the latest KFC Menu Prices in Australia.
The deal is available on the App only. To order it on the app, you’ll need to be in a region where KFC App ordering is available, and then you’ll need to download either the App Store or Google Play app on your phone – we’ve included the links below:
To take advantage of this deal, you can locate your closest KFC store by clicking here.
If you’ve tried the 9 for $10.95 Tuesdays offer from KFC, let us know what you think in the comments!
More KFC Deals and Promotions
Otherwise, for more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.