DEAL: Subway Weekly App Deals from 13 September to 5 December 2021
Subway will be offering the following deals (thanks to beardo on Ozbargain):
- 13 September-19 September 2021: Buy One Get One Free Subway Footlong
- 20 September-26 September 2021: Free Six Inch Sub with Six Inch and Drink Purchase
- 27 September-3 October 2021: Any 2 Regular Wraps for $12
- 4 October-10 October 2021: Free Subway Snack with Any Sub, Wrap or Salad
- 11 October-17 October 2021: 2 Footlong Subs for $16 after 5pm
- 18 October-24 October 2021: Buy One Get One Free Any Subway Footlong and Any Drink
- 25 October-31 October 2021: Any 2 600ml Drinks for $5
- 1 November-7 November 2021: Free 600ml Drink with Any Purchase
- 8 November-14 November 2021: Buy One Get One Free Six Inch Sub
- 15 November-21 November 2021: $3 off Any Subway Footlong
- 22 November-28 November 2021: Free Subway Snack with Any Purchase
- 29 November-5 December 2021: Any Footlong for $8.50
The offer is available at participating stores and may not be available at all stores.
With Subcard, you’ll earn reward dollars for every purchase you make at Subway – currently around 3.6% back for every purchase. You’ll also receive special deals and offers.
Once you have reached a minimum balance of $3 reward dollars and your Subcard has been registered, you can use this balance to purchase any item on the menu, and you can even use it to pay for part of your purchase transaction.
Reward dollars will automatically expire 12 months after the date that you earn them. Credit loaded onto your Subcard account will automatically expire 36 months after the date that you, or the person gifting you the credit, loaded the credit onto your Subcard.
To find out more about the Subcard, visit the official website here.
To try this deal out and to locate your nearest Subway store, click here.
For more Subway news and deals, click on one of the following links:
If you have any thoughts about this deal, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this deal? Let us know in the comments.