This page contains info on the Free Day Out / Free Admission Offer prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2018! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
List of Day Out Locations Nationwide
- New South Wales (NSW) Free Day Out Locations
- Victoria (VIC) Free Day Out Locations
- Queensland (QLD) Free Day Out Locations
- Western Australia (WA) Free Day Out Locations
- South Australia (SA) Free Day Out Locations
- Tasmania (TAS) Free Day Out Locations
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Free Day Out Locations
- Northern Territory (NT) Free Day Out Locations
Link to Claim your Prize
To claim your Free Day Out prize, click here!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Free Day Out prize comprises of one (1) x free admission/session e-voucher valued up to $25.00 (”Attraction Pass”).
2. The Promotional Partner for the Free Day Out prize is J&C Advertising (ABN 29 145 608 368)
3. Each Attraction Pass entitles the winner to one (1) free admission or session (adult or child) at a participating venue listed on the promotional partner website monopolyfreedayout.myinstantrewards.com.au (“Promotional Partner Website”) and is subject to the terms stated here.
4. To claim an Attraction Pass, winners must enter their Unique Prize Code and any required Personal Information on the Promotional Partner Website and select a participating venue to be issued with an Attraction Pass. The Attraction Pass is sent to the winner’s nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours.
5. The last date to claim an Attraction Pass via the Promotional Partner Website is 16 December 2018.
6. To use the Attraction Pass, it must be printed, and the Monopoly Free Day out winning ticket must be attached to the evoucher before surrendering at the venue, to ensure the winner is not charged for the admission. ID may be required for presentation with the Attraction Pass as proof of identity. Attraction Passes can only be used at the venue printed on the Attraction Pass. No photocopies or duplications of Attraction Passes will be accepted. If alternative or additional instructions apply, these will be noted on the Attraction Pass.
7. Winners should keep a copy of their Monopoly Free Day Out winning ticket, which may be required to validate their original win.
8. Only one (1) Attraction Pass may be used per group per venue. Multiple members of a group may not use their Attraction Passes at the same time. For example, if you are attending a venue with others you will be classed as a group. Individual venues reserve the right to limit the total number of Attraction Passes that may be redeemed at their venue on any given day. Please contact the venue in advance of redemption to avoid disappointment.
9. Some venues have limits on the number of Attraction Passes available as part of this prize promotion. Once these limits have been reached the venue/s will be removed from the Promotional Partner Website.
10. Attraction Passes are valid for one (1) use at a participating venue until 31 March 2019. Standard terms at participating venues will apply e.g. age and height restrictions. Additional conditions of use may apply at venues, e.g. restrictions of use – please check with the chosen participating venue.
11. This Free Day out prizes can be claimed online only. Access to the Internet is required. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Partner Website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
12. Attraction Passes must be presented at the participating venue and possession of a Attraction Pass does not entitle the Attraction Pass holder to any preferential treatment.
13. It is the responsibility of the winners to use their Attraction Pass/s by the expiry date. No extensions or replacements can be made. Attraction Passes cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged for cash.
14. Attraction passes cannot be transferred or sold.
15. Use of Attraction Passes are subject to promotional availability at participating venues and their use may be limited during public and school holidays and other peak periods.
16. Attraction Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion or special offer.
17. J&C, its respective agents and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Attraction Passes.
18. J&C, its respective agents and distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring at the participating venue.
19. J&C, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Any statutory rights the winners may have remain unaffected.
20. Any disputes between winners pertaining to the use of Attraction Passes are strictly between the winners and the participating venue.
21. The Attraction Pass prizes are subject to promotional availability. J&C reserves the right to withdraw and then substitute a Free Day Out prize with another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. For example, if a venue closes, a replacement Attraction Pass may be issued for another venue.
22. All winners taking advantage of Attraction Pass prizes do so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The Attraction Pass prizes are administered by J&C. Questions or queries regarding this prize can be emailed to J&C at [email protected]
24. The terms of the Attraction Pass prizes are as stated in these Conditions of Entry (including this Schedule 2) and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply.
25. Timeframes for delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of J&C, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. J&C will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
26. J&C collects personal information in order to award the Free Day Out prize and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Prize claims are conditional on providing this information. All prize redemption details become the property of the Promotional Partner.