DEAL: KFC – 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesdays

This post is updated with the latest information on one of KFC’s most popular offers – 9 pieces Original Recipe for $9.95 on Tuesdays!

Across Australia

Across Australia, it was available exclusively on the app for one day only – 12 February – unfortunately that means it’s no longer available nationwide (apart from QLD).

In Queensland, it’s available as a permanent promotion in some stores only. If you’re in QLD, scroll down for more info!

In Western Australia, it was available as a special promotion from 27 November to 18 December .

You may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:

Queensland

For Queensland, it’s available all year around! Some stores have removed the promo during normal periods and have replaced it with 9 Pieces + 2 Sides for $14.95 or increased the price to $10.95.

For the deal, you’ll get nine pieces of chicken – generally 2 thighs, 2 wings, 2 ribs, 2 drumsticks and one breast piece. You may be able to swap out pieces, but this depends store by store.

You’ll also be able substitute the original recipe for Hot and Spicy chicken.

You can also get two large sides for $5.95 with your 9 for $9.95 purchase – choosing from chips, potato and gravy, coleslaw or a 1.25L drink.

Western Australia

In Western Australia, it was available as a WA exclusive promotion from 27 November to 18 December.

Other Cheap Family Deals

For other options (that are available nationwide), you might want to check out some of the other cheap family deals:

To take advantage of this deal, you can locate your closest KFC store by clicking here.

If you’ve tried the $9 for $9.95 Tuesdays offer from KFC, let us know what you think in the comments!

More KFC Deals and Promotions

Otherwise, for more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below.

DEAL: KFC $4.95 Boneless Hot & Spicy Fill Up NEWS: KFC Boneless Hot and Spicy
NEWS: Kentucky Snack Pack (App Secret Menu)   NEWS: $1 Mountain Dew Citrus Splash Freeze
NEWS: Hot and Spicy Tenders (selected stores)DEAL: $4.95 Hot & Spicy Tenders Fill Up (selected stores)
NEWS: KFC App Secret Menu (Beese Churger, Zinger Chipster & Slida Burger)DEAL: 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesdays
NEWS: Build Your Own Bucket20160508 KFCDEAL: $15 Bring Dinner Back Pack
KFC Wings PackDEAL: $12.95 Wings Pack (12 Wicked Wings, Large Chips, Large Potato & Gravy)DEAL: $13.95 Wings Pack (12 Wicked Wings & 2 Large Chips)
DEAL: $5 Go Bucket & Drink (selected stores)DEAL: $6.95 Double Tender Combo
kfcDEAL: KFC Guest Experience Survey – Free Chips & DrinkkfcKFC App - Colonel's Table Deals
kfcKFC Deals, Vouchers and CouponskfcKFC Prices & Menu

Click here for more KFC news and deals. For more food news, deals and reviews in general, visit our home page or like us on Facebook!

Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.

63 Responses

1. Kath says:

Would like to see Hot n Spicy in NSW not just QLD all year round.

2. Christine says:

I used to love kentucky but gone of it because every time i get it its dry not happy

3. James says:

I normally purchase the Tuesday deal 9 for $10.95 (Hot and Spicy) in Toowoomba or Gatton Qld on my way home from work and did so yesterday afternoon in Toowoomba.
    Usually I would receive a mix of pieces and I am OK with that however I received 9 hot and spicy wings yesterday and I was at home (almost 1 hour away from the Toowoomba store) before I discovered this. I am not overly impressed and I am unsure if I shall return to that store or any other KFC again at this stage.

4. benofee says:

what really shits me that it is a great deal but there is some poor person taking orders then making them
    never enough team members on it is not a good look to see the staff members having to deal with the pissed of customers

5. benofee says:

you cant beat 9 for9.95

6. Jim E says:

I think pieces of the $9.00 Tuesday special are smaller than the rest of the week?

7. Lea says:

My store had no idea about the $15 bring back dinner meal..he said they only offer this once a year. THEN . I.asked about the $9.95 Tuesday deal and said the same thing, we only offer once a year ….mmm ….tried to sell me a 10 pack chick pc deal with chips for $20.95…..NO…dont think so…do the maths!!!… not impressed Golden Way store….

8. Juliet says:

9 for $9.95 at Karawara KFC Outlet, 6152 WA. Just bought it

9. Kodi says:

9 for 9.95 In wa but only hot n spicy unless you have the app which you can change it

10. Dave says:

I think 9 for $9.95 has become 9 for $10.95 now. Please update.

11. please never end 9 for 9.95 offer i liked it very much!!

12. Josefine says:

Really like 9 for 9$ deal as can have salad with it. Also disappointed in Victoria we can’t have hot & spicy all year round.

13. John says:

Seems the Tuesday deal for 9 pieces for $9.95 has gone up to $10.95
    Not sure this is all KFC but it has in Upper Coomera.

14. Sue says:

disappointed with 9 pack tonight. Received 4 (yes 4) wings, 2 drumsticks, 1 rib piece and 2 thighs.

15. David says:

Nerng store doesn’t offer it any longer ☹

16. mike says:

Tried to get the 9 piece tonight on GC QLD. Not available now. You have to spend $15 and get the 9 pieces which includes coldslaw and chips now.

17. glenn says:

Kfc 9 piece Tuesday deal is dead… now $14.95 in Queensland
    50% increase in price, what the…….

18. john says:

Why is the deal not available in Adelaide?

19. John says:

No they don’t do original chicken only hot and spicey in WA

20. Haydos says:

Thought i would point out that in WA you’ll also be able substitute the original recipe for Hot and Spicy chicken. You can always choose hot & spicy for any meal deal whatsoever no questions asked year round. I’ve only recently discovered H&S isn’t available year round in other states, some not at all. I find that really strange, for me and most people I know H&S is the preference over original.