DEAL: $2 Sandwiches & Sushi at 7-Eleven on Wednesday (starts 31 January 2018)
This deal has unfortunately ended – but check out the latest deal available on Fridays until 25 May 2018 – $2 Pie Day!
Tasty Wednesday’s are back at 7-Eleven and that means $2 Sandwiches and Sushi every Wednesday from 31 January to 21 February!
The sandwiches come in a variety of flavours including:
- Ham, Tomato and Cheese
- Egg, Lettuce and Mayo
- Chicken and Lettuce
- Chicken and Avocado
- New York Deli (new!)
The offer is only valid for sandwiches that normally cost $5 for a normal pack (with two sandwich halves of the same variety) or the $5 sushi packs. Unfortunately for this promotion, you’ll can no longer get the $7 Sandwich packs.
Sushi is also available for $2 each as well. You’ll get two sushi rolls plus soy sauce in every serving, in flavours such as Chicken Teriyaki and Tuna & Mayo.
This offer is only available while stocks last until 21 February, which means it’s only valid on the following dates – 31 January, 7 February, 14 February and 21 February. The range and variety of sandwiches and sushi may vary by store.
If you’ve tried this deal – let us know what you think in the comments!
For more 7-Eleven deals, click on one of these links:
- DEAL: 7-Eleven App – $1.50 Cookie, $1 Choc Bar, $3 Spiced Pumpkin Roll, $4 Ready Meal & more (until 2 July)
- DEAL: 7-Eleven – $1 Large Slurpee
- DEAL: 7-Eleven – $2 Iced Coffee & Vanilla Coffee Melt
- DEAL: $2 Pies, Pasties, Sausage Rolls & Burritos at 7-Eleven on Friday Pie Day (May 2018)
- DEAL: $2 Sandwiches & Sushi at 7-Eleven on Wednesday (Feb 2018)
- 7-Eleven Deals, Coupons and Vouchers
To locate your closest 7-Eleven store, click here.
What do you think of this deal? Let us know in the comments!