DEAL: McDonald’s – $4 Happy Meal
As part of the Updated Value Menu, McDonald’s are now offering a $4 Happy Meal!
A Happy Meal previously cost around $5.95, and had its price reduced to $4.95 in September.
Now for a limited time only, the price has dropped even further to $4!
You can choose from the following Happy Meals, which include your choice of a side (Small Fries, Apple Slices, Grape Tomatoes, Yoplait Miam Strawberry Yoghurt or Garden Salad), a Small Drink, plus a Toy or a Book.
- Cheeseburger Happy Meal
- Hamburger Happy Meal
- 3pc Chicken McNuggets Happy Meal
- Crispy Chicken Snack Wrap Happy Meal
- Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap Happy Meal
- Grilled Chicken Pieces Happy Meal
This excludes the 6 McNuggets Happy Meal.
The price is available in-store only, and is not available through McDelivery.
The promotion is part of Macca’s updated value menu, launching from 7-9 September 2020:
- $1 Frozen Drink
- $1 Soft Serve with a Flake
- $2 Hamburger
- $2 Small Fries
- $3 10 Chicken McBites
- $3 Small Sundae
- $4 Chicken ‘n’ Cheese
- $4 McFlurry
- $4.95 Small Double Beef ‘n’ Bacon Lunch Meal from 10:30am to 5pm
- $11.95 24 Chicken McNuggets
To locate your nearest McDonald’s store, click here, and for more of the latest McDonald’s deals and offers, click on one of the links below:
Click here for more McDonald’s news and deals.