DEAL: KFC – $4.95 Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken Fill Up (until 4pm)
Unfortunately this promo is not currently available so you may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:
- Free Delivery with Zinger Stacker via KFC App
- 10 Original Tenders for $10
- $49.95 Christmas in July Feast
- Free Delivery with Christmas in July Feast via KFC App
- 20 for $20 – 10 Pieces Original Recipe + 10 Wicked Wings (Newcastle Only)
- 20 for $20 – 10 Pieces Original Recipe + 10 Nuggets (Gippsland Only)
- Christmas in July Jumpers
- Crunch Range – Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw (NSW/ACT)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
Available until 4pm daily, KFC have introduced the $4.95 Fill Up with Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken, available until 4pm daily!
Available in Western Australia, Tasmania and Northern Territory only, the deal includes:
- 1 Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken Piece
- 1 Wicked Wing
- Regular Chips
- Regular Potato and Gravy
- 1 Dinner Roll
You can also add a regular drink for $1.50 extra.
The deal is available until 19 April 2021 and is available in Western Australia, Tasmania and Northern Territory only. In other states, you can get the $4.95 Kentucky Fried Donuts Fill Up – click to read more!
The deal is available on the app. To get the app, you’ll need to be in a region where KFC App ordering is available, and then you’ll need to download either the App Store or Google Play app on your phone – we’ve included the links below:
You can also get a Free Chips and Drink when you fill out the KFC Guest Experience Survey when you spend $4.95 or more!
For more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below! Or to locate your closest KFC store, click here.
If you’ve tried this deal, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this deal? Let us know in the comments.