DEAL: KFC – $4.95 Kentucky Fried Donuts Fill Up (until 4pm)
Unfortunately this promo is not currently available so you may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:
- $4.95 Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken Fill Up (until 4pm)
- Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken
- 10 for $10 Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken via KFC App
- $12.45 Hot & Crispy Boneless Box
- Habanero Hot & Crispy Chicken (Tasmania Only)
- $20.95 Cheap as Chips (8 Pieces Chicken, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips & 2 Large Potato & Gravy)
- Crunch Range – Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw (NSW/ACT)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
Available until 4pm daily, KFC have introduced the $4.95 Fill Up featuring Kentucky Fried Donuts, available until 4pm daily!
Available nationwide with the exception of Tasmania, Western Australia and Northern Territory, the deal includes:
- 1 Snack Kentucky Fried Donuts
- 1 Wicked Wing
- 1 Original Tender
- Regular Chips
- Regular Potato and Gravy
You can also add a regular drink for $1.50 extra.
The deal is available until 19 April 2021 in stores except TAS, WA and NT. In stores where it isn’t available, you can get the $4.95 Hot & Crispy Boneless Chicken Fill Up – click to read more!
The deal is available on the app. To get the app, you’ll need to be in a region where KFC App ordering is available, and then you’ll need to download either the App Store or Google Play app on your phone – we’ve included the links below:
You can also get a Free Chips and Drink when you fill out the KFC Guest Experience Survey when you spend $4.95 or more!
For more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below! Or to locate your closest KFC store, click here.
If you’ve tried this deal, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this deal? Let us know in the comments.