This page contains info on the Free Movie Ticket prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand 2017! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
- Each Free Movie Ticket prize comprises of one (1) x movie e-ticket prize, valued at up to NZ$22.00.
- The promotional partner (“Promotional Partner”) for the Free Movie Ticket prizes is TSPS Global Pty Ltd (ABN 68 169 007 381) (“TSPS”).
- Each Free Movie Ticket prize entitles the winner to one (1) adult movie ticket via the Promotional Partner website available at monopolymovies.com (“Promotional Partner Website”).
- To claim a Free Movie Ticket prize, a winner must enter their Unique Claim Code on the Promotional Partner Website.
- Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Partner Website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider
- Winners will be required to follow the prompts online to choose their preferred movie exhibitor along with inputting the required personal information including but not limited to a valid e-mail address & full
- Winners will be emailed their Free Movie Ticket prize within twenty-four (24) hours of claiming their movie e- tickets to
- Movie e-tickets are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or
- Full terms and conditions of movie e-ticket use will be found within the movie e-ticket that is emailed & are dependent on the chosen movie
- Timeframes for movie e-ticket delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of TSPS, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. TSPS will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its
- TSPS collects personal information in order to award the Free Movie Ticket prizes and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Prize claims are conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promotional Partner. All prize redemption details become the property of the Promotional
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promotional Partner (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the promotion or use of a Free Movie Ticket prize.
- Questions regarding the Free Movie Ticket prize can be emailed to [email protected].