NEWS: Domino’s – $8 Value Range with Double Cheese & Toppings
The price consists of the $5 Valeu Range Pizza plus a $3 Double Cheese & Toppings Upgrade.
This double upgrade is based on the standard quantities for value range pizzas, and additional toppings are not doubled.
It is avaialble on Classic Crust only, and is not available on Half and Half.
The pizzas available are:
- Simply Cheese: Lots of mozzarella cheese
- Cheesy Garlic Pizza: Mozzarella on a garlic crème fraiche base topped with oregano
- Margherita: Fresh tomato & mozzarella topped with oregano
- Pepperoni: Pepperoni & mozzarella
- Beef & Onion: Ground beef, red onion & mozzarella on a BBQ sauce base
- Ham & Cheese: Smoked leg ham & mozzarella
- Spicy Veg Trio: Baby spinach, fresh tomato, red onion & mozzarella topped with chilli flakes
For those looking for a Domino’s deal, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
For the latest Domino’s menu and prices, visit our Domino’s Menu Prices in Australia page!
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
Let us know what you think about the latest Domino’s changes, and other Domino’s news in the comments.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.