NEWS: Domino’s Super Premium Pizzas with Peking Duck & Beef Brisket
Domino’s are promoting new Super Premium menu items, with five new pizzas on the menu!
Billed as their most indulgent recipes ever, the range features new ingredients such as Western Australian slow cooked beef brisket, Wimmera Peking Duck, rocket, Tasmanian Cheddar Cheese and Hasting Valley Parmesan.
The new range includes the following new pizzas:
- BBQ Meats Deluxe: Western Australian beef brisket, peking duck, seasoned chicken, pepperon and sliced red onion on a BBQ sauce base with Hickory BBQ sauce and rocket garnish
- Low & Slow BBQ Brisket: Western Australian beef brisket, Tasmanian vintage cheddar, rasher bacon, diced tomato & red onion, all on a BBQ & garlic sauce base
- Crispy BBQ Peking Duck: BBQ Peking duck and slices of red onion on a BBQ sauce base with spring onions
- Smoked Brisket Cheese Steak: Western Australian beef brisket, vintage cheddar, Hastings Valley parmesan, sliced mushroom, capsicum & red onion on a crème fraiche base
- Smokey Beef Brisket & Prawn: Western Australian beef brisket, Hastings Valley parmesan, prawns, diced tomato & red onion, with a drizzle of hollandaise & rocket garnish
It’ll set you back around $17.65 based on the regular menu price, but prices may vary by store.
However, you can get the pizza from as little as $10.90 pickup or $15 delivered on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
To try it out, click here to order!
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Bolognese Garlic Baguette, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.