NEWS: Domino’s Super Premium Range with New Pizzas Featuring Salmon, Roasted Pumpkin & Broccoli
Domino’s have introduced their latest new Super Premium Range pizzas with new ingredients such as Hot smoked Tasmanian Pepper Salmon, Roasted Pumpkin and Shaved Broccoli.
The new pizzas include the following:
- Loaded Chicken & Parmesan: Seasoned chicken, roasted pumpkin, Hastings Valley Parmesan, olives, baby spinach, sliced red onion & mushrooms, topped with a drizzle of garlic parmesan aioli & rocket garnish
- Salmon & Prawn Supreme: Hot smoked Tasmanian pepper salmon, prawns, roasted pumpkin & sliced red onion, all on a crème fraiche base, seasoned with cheese and herb sprinkle & finished with a drizzle of hollandaise & spring onions
- Crispy BBQ Peking Duck & Bacon: BBQ Peking duck, rasher bacon & slices of red onion, prepared on a BBQ sauce base & garnished with spring onions
- Roasted Vegetable Deluxe: Roasted pumpkin, shaved broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sliced red onion, mushroom, crumbled feta & diced paneer cheese, topped with a drizzle of garlic parmesan aioli & rocket garnish
- Smoked Salmon, Parmesan & Rocket: Hot smoked Tasmanian pepper salmon, shaved broccoli, Hastings Valley parmesan, cherry tomatoes & sliced red onion on a garlic sauce base, finished with a drizzle of tomato & capsicum sauce & rocket garnish
You can try them out for $15 delivered each without a coupon – you can get the pizza from as little as $10.90 pickup on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page!
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Bolognese Garlic Baguette, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.