Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (February 2021)

Hungry Jack’s Vouchers valid until 5 April 2021 – read more

(PDF Version / JPG Version)

Latest Hungry Jack’s App Vouchers & Deals – read more

Complete Voucher Sheet

Looking for the whole voucher sheet in one document? Click on one of these links.

Individual Voucher Pages

If you want the individual voucher pages, click on one of these links.

More Hungry Jack’s Deals and Offers

Click on one of these links for more of the latest Hungry Jack’s deals and offers:

DEAL: Hungry Jack's Vouchers valid until 5 April 2021 DEAL: $2 BBQ Cheeseburger
DEAL: $2 Medium Thickshake DEAL: 2 Whopper Cheese for $9.95 via App
DEAL:  2 Whopper Juniors for $6 (until 22 March 2021) DEAL: 2 Chicken Royale Burgers for $5 via App (until 15 March)
DEAL: 2 Rebel Whoppers for $9 via App (until 29 March) DEAL: 18 Nuggets and 2 Medium Chips for $10 via App (until 8 March)
DEAL: 2 Bacon & Egg Muffins for $5 via App (until 1 March) NEWS: Tropical Whopper
DEAL: 2 Big Jacks for $10 via App DEAL: $5 Brekky with Ham & Cheese Toastie & Medium Coffee
DEAL: Latest App Vouchers APP DEAL: 2 Rebel Whopper Cheese for $10
NEWS: Chicken Big Jack NEWS: Big Jack & Mega Jack
NEWS: $2 Rainbow Bursties DEAL: $2 Large Frozen Bursties
DEAL: $1 Small Chips DEAL: $3 Chicken Royale
DEAL: $2 Cheesy Bacon Chip Butty DEAL: $2 Medium Coffee
DEAL: $24.95 Family Bundle (2 Whoppers, 2 Cheeseburgers, 4 Chips, 4 Drinks & 10 Nuggets) DEAL: $27.95 Medium Family Bundle / $30.95 Large Family Bundle
APP DEAL: 2 Small Tendercrisp Meals for $14 APP DEAL: 2 Bacon Deluxe Hunger Tamers for $21
 NEWS: Hungry Jack’s Shake & Win App DEAL: Add BBQ Cheeseburger/Chicken Royale + 3 Nuggets to Any Meal for $2.95
Hungry_Jacks-1 Latest Penny Pinchers Menu Experience Survey - Free Small Fries & Small Soft Drink with Burger Purchase
DEAL: 5 for $6.95 Super Stunner (Cheeseburger, Fries, Coke, 3 Nuggets, Drumstick) DEAL: 5 for $5.95 Brekky Super Stunner (Toastie, 2 Hash Browns, 4 Pikelets, Coffee)
DEAL: $3 Nuggets Carry Cup DEAL: $1 Large Frozen Drinks
Hungry_Jacks-1 Hungry Jack's Vouchers and Coupons Hungry_Jacks-1 Hungry Jack’s Prices & Menu

About Hungry Jack’s Vouchers & Coupons

We’ve updated this post with all of the latest Hungry Jacks Vouchers and Hungry Jacks Coupons right here at Frugal Feeds!

There’s a PDF version and also a JPG (image) version – which you can download and save to your device for easy access.

To use the vouchers, simply print it out or show it on your phone – most stores should accept both methods, however, some stores might not. Let us know in the comments if you’ve had any trouble using the vouchers!

Hungry Jack’s Paper Vouchers – List of Deals

• Medium Battered Onion Rings for $2
  • 6 Nuggets & Sauce for $3.25 (new)
  • Chicken Royale Small Meal for $4.45
  • BBQ Cheeseburger, Small Chips & Small Drink for $4.45
  • Bacon & Egg Muffin, Hash Brown & Small Coffee for $4.95
  • 10 Nuggets & Large Chips $6.75
  • Rebel Whopper, Small Chips and Small Drink for $6.95
  • Grilled Chicken, Small Chips and Small Drink for $6.95
  • 2 Whopper Jrs and 2 Small Chips for $7.25
  • 2 Brekky Wraps for $7.95
  • 2 Whoppers for $9.45
  • 2 Tendercrisp Classic for $9.45
  • 2 Bacon Deluxe for $9.95
  • 2 Vegan Cheeseburgers for $10.95
  • 2 Small Tendercrisp Meals for $13.95
  • 2 Small Whopper Meals for $13.95
  • 2 Hunger Tamers Meals (2 Bacon Deluxe, 2 BBQ Cheeseburgers, 6 Nuggets, 2 Medium Chips, 2 Medium Drinks)  for $20.95
  • Mega Bundle – 2 Whopers, 2 Cheeseburgers, 2 Chicken Royale, 18 Nuggets, 4 Small Chips, 4 Small Drink for $34.95

Have you tried any of these deals? What did you think? Let us know in the comments!

Vouchers: Domino’s / Hungry Jacks / KFC / McDonald’s / Pizza Hut / Uber Eats / Deliveroo / Foodora / Subway / Red Rooster / Oporto / LivenMore
eBay / Groupon / Scoopon / Catch.com.au/Catch / WoolworthsLite n Easy / Amazon / Modibodi / Healthy Mummy / Dinnerly

46 Responses

1. Connie.Hebe says:

2. george bouzidis says:

This is the outfit that penalises and discriminates against folk that don’t own a mobile phone.

3. Carol Holmes says:

Are you doing the coupons after 25th November? The paper ones.

4. Cheryl says:

I couldn’t use the Shake option today when I requested the second choice as a message said I had no internet, even though I was using my data and I had internet immediately before and after that message. When I told a staff member she said I must be in a dead spot even though that has never happened to me before. I was at the Islington store.

There needs to be special deals for one vegan burger. Two is too much for me when I’m by myself. Non dairy milks also need to be offered. It doesn’t make sense to sell vegan burgers but no non dairy milks, like soy and almond milk. If McDonald’s can do it, why isn’t Hungry Jack’s?

5. Yunie says:

I’ve had the app for ages (the shake and win is always good to do), but the big problem is that they hardly have any offers. Even looking now there’s only 4 deals. The vouchers were a whole sheet (even taking into consideration some were duplicates)!

I really hope the app will have a lot more things to offer in the future because all of the good deals are now gone (my go to was usually the 2 Whopper Juniors and 2 small chips for $5.95, then I’d just buy a frozen Coke for $1 to get a whole meal for $7!)

6. Ashok says:

There is deal 2 burgers for 7.95$ , so how much I should pay for 2 veggie burgers..?
    Because I have paid different prices for that
    Like 7.95 $ , 9.95 ,10.55 which one is correct ..?

• Toby says:

Hi there.
      I work at hungry jacks, if you order 2 vegan or veggie burgers they should be 9.95 if ever there is a difference in that price you should always feel free to ask them to explain it to you or just ask for a receipt as it should show you a breakdown of what you’ve been charged for.

7. Brad says:

I never get vouchers in mail. My local hungry jacks is only 1.5 km away. Dont they ever deliver them anymore?

8. Denise says:

After 1/4/19, what do do then, or do they issue another one from that date, i hope so really helps struggling families, what kids dont like, hj or maccas. I also noticed with the vouchers the burgers are smaller, proved today we odered 2 whoppers with bacon and 2 crispy chicken, the next table ordered 2 whoppers chips and drinks their whoppers were the original size heaps bigger than ours lol kids not impressed

• S says:

Seriously it’s cheaper to buy food from the supermarket people who are struggling shouldn’t be buying fast food considering it’s cheaper to buy a counter meal at a pub these days. $10 for a schnitzel chips and salad bar or $15 for a meal that wont fill ya up from maccas or hungries I haven’t been to maccas in 10 years. Most tastes like garbage I gotta say the burgers are better at hungry Jack’s but there even better and cheaper from a fish and chip shop.

9. reena says:

do you have to pay with the vouchers?? i went to a store in Bullcreek Perth and they said I had to pay with the vouchers

10. Haydos says:

Went to Hungry Jack’s Claremont (Perth) yesterday, ordered a $5.95 10 nugget/chips deal and the guy said their vouchers had expired. I told him it’s off the new voucher sheet released and he was cool once i showed him the online picture here. I think it’s pretty off if they don’t accept the online vouchers. From what i can see they need the business competing with Maccas!

11. Michael says:

Hi. The Casula shop didn’t accept voucher. Quite unprofessional in this era.

12. Karan says:

Not doing snack box deal in Bayswater North hungry jacks

13. Kim says:

Hungry Jack is the best. Care for senior n low income Australian.

14. Amanda says:

Richlands qld 7077 would not accept voucher on phone

15. Kah Ann says:

Is this available at Hungry Jack Annerley?

16. Harley says:

can we get a printout of the other side?

17. Sargon says:

Good deal

18. Smiler says:

Used vouchers on my phone inside and at drive through with no problem