Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022)

Hungry Jack’s Vouchers valid until 12 September 2022 – read more

(PDF Version / JPG Version)

Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 5

Latest Hungry Jack’s App Vouchers & Deals – read more

Complete Voucher Sheet

Looking for the whole voucher sheet in one document? Click on one of these links.

Individual Voucher Pages

If you want the individual voucher pages, click on one of these links.

More Hungry Jack’s Deals and Offers

Click on one of these links for more of the latest Hungry Jack’s deals and offers:

Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 6DEAL: Hungry Jack's Vouchers valid until 12 September 2022Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 7DEAL: $5 Double Cheeseburger Medium Meal via App
Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 8DEAL: $5 Chicken Royale and Cheeseburger via App (until 22 August)Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 9DEAL: 2 Whopper Cheese for $12 via App (until 15 August)
Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 10DEAL: $2 Medium ChipsHungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 11DEAL: $12 Jack's Fried Chicken & Pop'n Chick'n 20 Pack via App
Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 12NEWS: Pop'n Chick'nHungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 13DEAL: $3.95 Pop'n Chick'n Carry Cup
Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 14NEWS: Roadhouse Whopper & Roadhouse ChickenHungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 15DEAL: $3 Chicken Royale
Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 16DEAL: $1 Large Frozen DrinksHungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 17DEAL: $5 Rebel Whopper Cheese via App
Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 18NEWS: Grill Masters Cowboy AngusHungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 19DEAL: $2 Large Frozen Bursties
Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 20DEAL: $4 Storm (Oreo, Flake or M&M's Minis)Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 21DEAL: $2 BBQ Cheeseburger
Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 22DEAL: 5 for $6.95 Super Stunner (Cheeseburger, Fries, Coke, 3 Nuggets, Drumstick)Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 23NEWS: Jack's Brekky Roll
Hungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 24 NEWS: Hungry Jack’s Shake & Win AppHungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 25DEAL: Add BBQ Cheeseburger/Chicken Royale + 3 Nuggets to Any Meal for $3.45
Hungry_Jacks-1Latest Penny Pinchers MenuHungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 26Experience Survey - Free Small Fries & Small Soft Drink with Burger Purchase
Hungry_Jacks-1Hungry Jack's Vouchers and CouponsHungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 27NEWS: Frozen Fanta Traditional Lemonade
Hungry_Jacks-1Hungry Jack’s Menu PricesHungry Jacks Vouchers / Coupons / Deals (August 2022) 24 Latest App Vouchers

About Hungry Jack’s Vouchers & Coupons

We’ve updated this post with all of the latest Hungry Jacks Vouchers and Hungry Jacks Coupons right here at Frugal Feeds!

There’s a PDF version and also a JPG (image) version – which you can download and save to your device for easy access.

To use the vouchers, simply print it out or show it on your phone – most stores should accept both methods, however, some stores might not. Let us know in the comments if you’ve had any trouble using the vouchers!

Hungry Jack’s Paper Vouchers – List of Deals

The vouchers available in the latest coupon sheet are:

• Medium Battered Onion Rings for $2.95  (returning)
  • Bacon & Egg Muffin & Hash Brown for $4.25
  • Chicken Royale, Small Chips & Small Drink for $4.95
  • BBQ Cheeseburger, Small Chips & Small Drink for $4.95
  • 10 Nuggets & Large Chips $6.95
  • Rebel Whopper, Small Chips and Small Drink for $7.45
  • Grilled Chicken, Small Chips and Small Drink for $7.45
  • 2 Whopper Jrs and 2 Small Chips for $7.95 (returning)
  • 2 Brekky Wraps for $8.45
  • 2 Vegan Cheeseburgers for $11.45
  • 2 Whoppers for $11.45 (returning)
  • 2 Whoppers, 2 Cheeseburgers, 4 Small Chips, 4 Small Drinks, 10 Nuggets & Sauce for $29.95

These vouchers have been removed:

• 3 Nuggets for $2.45
  • Whopper Cheese, Small Chips and Small Drink for $7.45
  • 2 Whopper Cheese for $12.45

Have you tried any of these deals? What did you think? Let us know in the comments!

Vouchers: Domino’s / Hungry Jacks / KFC / McDonald’s / Pizza Hut / Uber Eats / Deliveroo / Foodora / Subway / Red Rooster / Oporto / LivenMore
eBay / Groupon / Scoopon / Catch.com.au/Catch / WoolworthsLite n Easy / Amazon / Modibodi / Healthy Mummy / Dinnerly

50 Responses

1. Adrian Robertson says:

Would you be able to bring back the whoppers meal and also incorporate a whoppers with cheese also. The voucher list is getting so much pathetic deals on it as I’ve stopped coming to your stores but if you were to put those things on it I would be a regular customer again.

2. Leilani Preston says:

Went to order through drive through and showed them the voucher at the pay window but said they don’t accept and can only use it online. This was at Deception Bay store Brisbane.

3. george bouzidis says:

This is the outfit that penalises and discriminates against folk that don’t own a mobile phone.

4. Carol Holmes says:

Are you doing the coupons after 25th November? The paper ones.

5. Cheryl says:

I couldn’t use the Shake option today when I requested the second choice as a message said I had no internet, even though I was using my data and I had internet immediately before and after that message. When I told a staff member she said I must be in a dead spot even though that has never happened to me before. I was at the Islington store.

There needs to be special deals for one vegan burger. Two is too much for me when I’m by myself. Non dairy milks also need to be offered. It doesn’t make sense to sell vegan burgers but no non dairy milks, like soy and almond milk. If McDonald’s can do it, why isn’t Hungry Jack’s?

6. Yunie says:

I’ve had the app for ages (the shake and win is always good to do), but the big problem is that they hardly have any offers. Even looking now there’s only 4 deals. The vouchers were a whole sheet (even taking into consideration some were duplicates)!

I really hope the app will have a lot more things to offer in the future because all of the good deals are now gone (my go to was usually the 2 Whopper Juniors and 2 small chips for $5.95, then I’d just buy a frozen Coke for $1 to get a whole meal for $7!)

7. Ashok says:

There is deal 2 burgers for 7.95$ , so how much I should pay for 2 veggie burgers..?
    Because I have paid different prices for that
    Like 7.95 $ , 9.95 ,10.55 which one is correct ..?

• Toby says:

Hi there.
      I work at hungry jacks, if you order 2 vegan or veggie burgers they should be 9.95 if ever there is a difference in that price you should always feel free to ask them to explain it to you or just ask for a receipt as it should show you a breakdown of what you’ve been charged for.

8. Brad says:

I never get vouchers in mail. My local hungry jacks is only 1.5 km away. Dont they ever deliver them anymore?

9. Denise says:

After 1/4/19, what do do then, or do they issue another one from that date, i hope so really helps struggling families, what kids dont like, hj or maccas. I also noticed with the vouchers the burgers are smaller, proved today we odered 2 whoppers with bacon and 2 crispy chicken, the next table ordered 2 whoppers chips and drinks their whoppers were the original size heaps bigger than ours lol kids not impressed

• S says:

Seriously it’s cheaper to buy food from the supermarket people who are struggling shouldn’t be buying fast food considering it’s cheaper to buy a counter meal at a pub these days. $10 for a schnitzel chips and salad bar or $15 for a meal that wont fill ya up from maccas or hungries I haven’t been to maccas in 10 years. Most tastes like garbage I gotta say the burgers are better at hungry Jack’s but there even better and cheaper from a fish and chip shop.

10. reena says:

do you have to pay with the vouchers?? i went to a store in Bullcreek Perth and they said I had to pay with the vouchers

11. Haydos says:

Went to Hungry Jack’s Claremont (Perth) yesterday, ordered a $5.95 10 nugget/chips deal and the guy said their vouchers had expired. I told him it’s off the new voucher sheet released and he was cool once i showed him the online picture here. I think it’s pretty off if they don’t accept the online vouchers. From what i can see they need the business competing with Maccas!

12. Michael says:

Hi. The Casula shop didn’t accept voucher. Quite unprofessional in this era.

13. Karan says:

Not doing snack box deal in Bayswater North hungry jacks

14. Kim says:

Hungry Jack is the best. Care for senior n low income Australian.

15. Amanda says:

Richlands qld 7077 would not accept voucher on phone

16. Kah Ann says:

Is this available at Hungry Jack Annerley?

17. Harley says:

can we get a printout of the other side?

18. Sargon says:

Good deal

19. Smiler says:

Used vouchers on my phone inside and at drive through with no problem