DEAL: KFC $4.95 Donuts Fill Up Box (selected stores)
- Free Delivery with Zinger Stacker via KFC App
- 10 Original Tenders for $10
- $49.95 Christmas in July Feast
- Free Delivery with Christmas in July Feast via KFC App
- 20 for $20 - 10 Pieces Original Recipe + 10 Wicked Wings (Newcastle Only)
- 20 for $20 - 10 Pieces Original Recipe + 10 Nuggets (Gippsland Only)
- Christmas in July Jumpers
- Crunch Range - Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw (NSW/ACT)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
Starting 6 August at selected stores in the Newcastle region, KFC have introduced the Donuts Fill Up Box!
For just $4.95, the deal includes:
- 1 Wicked Wing
- 1 Original Tender
- Regular Chips
- Regular Potato and Gravy
- Snack Mini Donuts
You can also add a regular drink for $1 extra.
During the promotional period, KFC are also introducing the following meals with the Donuts – the $12.45 Complete Treat – click the article for more information!
It’s available until 2 September 2019, so get in quick to try it out!
If you’re not in Newcastle – check out these offers:
- $5 Bucket of Chips (6-13 August 2019)
- 24 Nuggets for $10 is back
- Sliders Box
- Pop ‘n’ Twister (App Secret Menu)
It’s available in Newcastle stores and on the app in Newcastle. To get the app, you’ll need to be in a region where KFC App ordering is available, and then you’ll need to download either the App Store or Google Play app on your phone – we’ve included the links below:
You can also get a Free Chips and Drink when you fill out the KFC Guest Experience Survey when you spend $4.95 or more!
For more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below! Or to locate your closest KFC store, click here.
If you’ve tried this deal, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this deal? Let us know in the comments.