NEWS: KFC Popcorn Chicken Slab is back
Unfortunately this promo is not currently available so you may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:
- The Double returns with new Zinger Pizza Double
- Pizza Double Burger via App Secret Menu
- 24 Nuggets for $10
- 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesdays via App – Excludes NSW, VIC, SA (starts 7 September)
- 6 pieces for $6.95 until 6pm via the App in NSW/VIC
- $2.50 Colonel Burger (SA Only)
- 20 for $20 – 10 Pieces Original Recipe + 10 Wicked Wings (Cairns Only)
- $22.95 Value Burger Box on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
- $20.95 Cheap as Chips (8 Pieces Chicken, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips & 2 Large Potato & Gravy)
- Crunch Range – Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw (NSW/ACT)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
KFC have brought back the previously secret menu exclusive Popcorn Chicken Slab!
Costing $10.95, the Popcorn Chicken Slab features a bed of popcorn chicken on six soft dinner rolls, with tasty cheese and BBQ sauce.
You can get it in a Combo for 1 with 1 Regular Chips and 1 Regular Drink for $13.95.
You can also get it in the Combo for 2 with 2 Regular Chips and 2 Regular Drinks for $15.95.
It’s also available in the Popcorn Chicken Slab Feast, which includes 6 Original Tenders, 6 Pieces Original Recipe Chicken, 1 Popcorn Chicken Slab and 2 Large Chips for $29.95. Prices may vary by store.
Nutritional Information (Popcorn Chicken Slab)
- Energy: 6296kjg
- Protein: 66.3g
- Fat: 61.5g
- Saturated Fat: 12.7g
- Carbohydates: 168.3g
- Sugars: 42.4g
- Sodium: 2915mg
If you’ve tried this latest item from KFC, let us know what you think in the comments! Otherwise, for more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.