DEAL: Domino’s $5 Cheaper Everyday Menu – $5 Back on All Value Range Pizzas & Sides
Update 21 March 2021: You can now get $3 Mini Value Pizzas as well as $7 Extra Large Value Pizzas – click to read more!
Domino’s have now updated their Cheaper Everyday Menu, and have brought back the $5 Value Pizza range on all pizzas!
Previously some of the range (Cheesy Garlic, Pepperoni, Beef & Onion, Ham & Cheese) had a price increase up to $5.95 but it’s now been dropped back to $5!
There’s also a range of sides available for $5.
You won’t typically need a voucher code to take advantage of this deal, but if for some reason you store isn’t selling the range for $5 – try the code 173942!
The pizzas available are:
- Simply Cheese: Lots of mozzarella cheese
- Cheesy Garlic Pizza: Mozzarella on a garlic crème fraiche base topped with oregano
- Margherita: Fresh tomato & mozzarella topped with oregano
- Pepperoni: Pepperoni & mozzarella
- Beef & Onion: Ground beef, red onion & mozzarella on a BBQ sauce base
- Ham & Cheese: Smoked leg ham & mozzarella
- Spicy Veg Trio: Baby spinach, fresh tomato, red onion & mozzarella topped with chilli flakes
The $5 Value sides are:
- Garlic Bread & 2 Drink Cans
- 2 Mini Choc Sundaes
- Chicken Meatballs
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
For more Domino’s deals, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
For the latest Domino’s menu and prices, visit our Domino’s Menu Prices in Australia page!
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
If you’ve tried Domino’s new pizzas, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.