DEAL: Domino’s $5 Cheaper Everyday Menu – $5 Back on All Value Range Pizzas & Sides
Update 21 March 2021: You can now get $3 Mini Value Pizzas as well as $7 Extra Large Value Pizzas – click to read more!
Domino’s have now updated their Cheaper Everyday Menu, and have brought back the $5 Value Pizza range on all pizzas!
Previously some of the range (Cheesy Garlic, Pepperoni, Beef & Onion, Ham & Cheese) had a price increase up to $5.95 but it’s now been dropped back to $5!
There’s also a range of sides available for $5.
You won’t typically need a voucher code to take advantage of this deal, but if for some reason you store isn’t selling the range for $5 – try the code 173942!
The pizzas available are:
- Simply Cheese: Lots of mozzarella cheese
- Cheesy Garlic Pizza: Mozzarella on a garlic crème fraiche base topped with oregano
- Margherita: Fresh tomato & mozzarella topped with oregano
- Pepperoni: Pepperoni & mozzarella
- Beef & Onion: Ground beef, red onion & mozzarella on a BBQ sauce base
- Ham & Cheese: Smoked leg ham & mozzarella
- Spicy Veg Trio: Baby spinach, fresh tomato, red onion & mozzarella topped with chilli flakes
The $5 Value sides are:
- Garlic Bread & 2 Drink Cans
- 2 Mini Choc Sundaes
- Chicken Meatballs
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
For more Domino’s deals, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
If you’ve tried Domino’s new pizzas, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.