NEWS: McDonald’s McSpicy Burger
Part of McDonald’s New Chicken Menu, McDonald’s have introduced the McSpicy Burger!
It comes with a new spicy chicken thigh patty, McChicken sauce and diced lettuce on a sesame seed bun.
For a limited time, you’ll also get a Free Small Fries and Coke with a McSpicy Burger – click to read more!
You can also get it free when you spend $25 on Uber Eats, DoorDash & Menulog until 20 October 2020.
It’ll set you back (prices vary by store and on delivery):
- $8.15 for the burger by itself or with a free small fries and coke
- $12.90 in a medium meal with medium fries & medium drink
- $13.70 in a large meal with large fries & large drink
It was previously available in South Australia only, but is now available nationwide.
It’s one of several new chicken items, including the:
- Schnitzel Burger
- Chicken Salt Shaker Fries
- Chicken Parmi Burger
- Chicken McPieces & Spicy Shaker McPieces
To locate your nearest McDonald’s store, click here, and for more of the latest McDonald’s deals and offers, click on one of the links below:
Click here for more McDonald’s news and deals.